Thursday, May 28, 2009

This week has seemed like a long week for some reason. Maybe it's the weather which has been gloomy part of the time. Maybe it's because I've had to get up early every morning to take kids to work. Whatever the reason, I just hope this week goes better as it nears the end. Today it just seems like everyone/everything is in slow motion. Work went well, just slow! I've been trying to exercise more either walking or riding our stationary bike and even working on my abs on our ab machines. I have felt a little better, it just takes a while to get in a routine and to make myself keep doing it. I find myself coming home and being too tired or sore from the day before or just not feeling the energy that seems to disappear as the day gets near an end. Not sure how I can get past the energy-zapper monster.

I'm still waiting for a response from our Compassion child, Firji. I can't wait to get her first letter. Tyler has since become a sponsor but his child is through World Vision. He's just a little guy...age 2. He is adorable also. So to date we have 4 sponsored children in this household. Just knowing that we are helping someone else in need feels amazing. God is at work in our family. My children have complete joy in giving their hard-earned money (that they can blow on CD's and other stuff for themselves) on a child in need. Absolutely Priceless. God is so awesome how He gives to us. I just feel so lucky to have the family I have, God has blessed me with such wonderful, compassionate, loving and sacrificial children that love the Lord with all their heart and they want to please not only us as parents but God first and foremost. Please keep our family in your prayers and also our "extended family"...our sponsored children... I know they would appreciate it!!
Whitney's........ Jarbin from Mexico
Mikaela's........ Daniela from Bolivia
Tyler's.......... Luis from Honduras
Ours............. Firji from Indonesia

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

haha the energy-zapper monster...thats funny...good one ;)