Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Resurrection Day! My day was relaxing and I had time to reflect on how awesome God is and was trying to decide if I would give up my only child for a death that cruel, I came to the conclusion that I just couldn't. That's what makes God so special to me and makes me really understand just how hard it was to turn His head when Jesus said It is finished.

Well I've been doing a lot better on my medicine. I go back to see my rheumatologist in a couple weeks. He's going to see if I am doing well on the prednisone and if I am, he's going to be giving me a different prescription for the long run of the arthritis. I'm curious to see what he will say about my swelling and I have a few questions for him as well that I can't wait to hear the answer. I still have some soreness and stiffness in my fingers, but my feet & ankles are doing better. I have some good days and some sore days, which he said will be common.

Still not done with my quilt, I've laid it aside for quite a while now and I keep thinking to myself, "Just one square a day and you can get it done" but somehow my hands don't want to follow my head. I just can't get myself to pick it up right now for some odd reason, I don't know if it just really frustrated me to take on such a big quilt to begin with. At least with baby quilts you can see progress much quicker. Oh well, that can be added to the prayer list for me to get done!

Well, I'm going to go now and go to bed... Have to work tomorrow, it will be one of my longer days! Hope all of you have a fantastic day and please keep me and my family in your prayers... I/we appreciate it!!